Monday, February 25, 2013

Change and Our Potential Feb 18

Hello my wonderful family!!

Happy Valentines day to you all! I hope you had such a wonderful week and day! SO this week has been a little crazy! We had a holiday on monday (libraries closed), exchanges on tuesday, and so here I am on Wednesday writing everyone!

We are on a little downward slope in our teaching pool, so it's been a little rough to try to find people to teach so you all have no idea how amazing it was to hear all of your missionary experiences! I am ok with the sacrifice so that you can all have some more blessings!! :) It's wonderful! PS Dawn and Mom you are my hero's!

We are trying to figure out different ways to be able to find new people. SO if anyone has any ideas we are open for suggestions! :) This message is just so important and everyone needs to have the opportunity to hear it! It will literally change their life! Literally! The blessings that come from fully allowing the atonement to change and transform us into who GOD needs us and wants us to be is just incredible! So why are we so afraid to change?!

My companion from the MTC loved this quote and I love it too and just wanted to share it! WE HAVE SO MUCH POTENTIAL!
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the Glory of God that is within us.
It is not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

[Nelson Mandela's inaugural speech, 1977.]
LOVE THAT!
and I love change! If it is in the right source than we are changing to be more like Christ! And that is the whole point of coming to earth! To be like Christ. To gain a body, and to have experiences that will change us if we let them! We can be SO much more than we can even comprehend! I love my Savior! I am grateful for change! I am grateful for my amazing companion who lets me change! :) We are all capable of it. So let's help each other. Change for Christ. He did so much for us.

I love you all so much and I hope you have the most amazing Week!!

Love,

Sister Stones

No comments:

Post a Comment