Friday, June 7, 2013

May 28- Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day Yesterday and thank you to everyone Who is serving (Love you Ben)!!
Yesterday was so much fun!! We did a ward breakfast in the morning and then our district went to the DC ZOO! Haha it was hilarious and so much fun to get to hang out with the District and and one last hoopla before the transfers happen and people get moved all around! It was a beautiful day and I loved getting to walk around and see all the fun animals and all the elders thought it was funny to see me in "fun mode" and not "missionary mode" haha which I didn't realize were so different (but it's only because they see me every so often in the week). Then we ate with the Riggs and the McKays (the Riggs know Deanna and Rickey and their family) which was so much fun and really delicious!
This week has been wonderful! Full of the Lords hand in all the work! We have taught some more fun lessons this week and met some really amazing great people! We are going to start teaching George (the one I talked about last week) this week to help him come closer to Christ and to find more hope in life. He has had a rough one and is trying to really find God. We did exchanges (which means we switched companions to do some training stuff) and a sweet sister Sister Roper came to me in Kingstowne and we tore it up! Haha we had so much fun knocking on doors and talking to a bunch of people who were walking their dogs (which to me is really intimidating because Fun fact I don't like Dogs I've come to realize. and cats.... not good here because everyone and their mom has a dog and their dogs are basically their children so if you don't like them you have offended them... So I do lots of pretending and lots of washing of muh hands!) haha but we really had a great time and found some really awesome potentials! So hopefully something comes from that!
I LOVED getting letters today! So much fun! I LOVE that everyone was together and i SUPER love how I totally forgot about the whole thing happening until today when I checked my email. haha God is so great like that! I am so glad you all had such a fun time though! I am so glad! It looked (from the little pictures I got from Ally) that everyone had so much fun and I can't wait to see those family pictures. I will just photoshop myself in them in the background knocking on a door hahaha :) I'm so funny! Ok well I love you all so very much and am so grateful that you are all apart of my family and that I get to be with yall for eternity! That excites me more that you can ever know! I love you so much and I know that I am so lucky to be out here on a mission serving my Lord! I love him and I know I am a daughter of God and I have the potential to do miracles with Him by my side! It gives me great comfort because I have been called to serve as a Sister Trainer Leader (which means Zone Leader for Sisters, because there are so many sisters coming out) I am feeling nervous, but I KNOW that I was given this call by God so He WILL be there to help me. Come what may and Love it! hehe And I do! Again I love you all so much! Can't wait to hear about the freakout from Jonathans end the closer he gets to leaving!!!! AAAHHH!!! NUTZO!! hehe love everything about it!
Love you family!
Sister Stones

Picture fun!
 
1 zoo
2 longest escalator ride
3 I love dippin dots and they love getting in muh pictures
4 District
5 My awesome District! hahaha
6 haha muh buddies on the mish!
7  I love dippin dots and they love getting in muh pictures
8  me and duh elephant 
LOVE YOU ALL!!






 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment