Monday, December 17, 2012

Holidays Stink as a Missionary Nov. 13

Seriously I have like point 2 seconds to write this letter before the computer at the library kicks me off!!

Ok fun news!!

I GOT TRANSFERRED! I am now in Herndon ward in Oakton Stake with Sister Feng [she's from China!] (address still the s We have had so much fun these last couple of days and have been working hard! I am SO excited for this transfer we are striving to be exactly obedient so we are hoping to see many miracles! I don't have too much to say today one because I am going to get booted and two because we are just getting started! But we are working hard and having fun. haha she is teaching me Chinese but I can't ever remember anything. haha she taught me how to say Heavenly Father, and I was saying it all the way to an appointment and then we got their knocked on the door and I looked at her and smiled, and said "say it again?" hahaha Heavenly Father knew I wouldn't be very good anywhere besides speaking English! haha

We have some wonderful people that we are teaching! One ladies name is Christy. She has a baptism date set and we are just finishing teaching her the Commandments. She is so sweet and so great! She made us dinner the other night and yeah... she is just wonderful! Oh the ward is wonderful too! It is a big family ward with lots of youth and it is just really great fun!! I do however feel that my mind might explode with all the new information being shoved into it! ha So many new names and information, but Heavenly Father helps a lot and keeps everyone all organized! I've caught on quicker than I thought I would. And we are in a car. SO I get to ask questions about everyone and about Sister Feng. She keeps me on my toes and always on track and it is awesome! We will be talking and then she will stop and say "this has nothing to do with the gospel. New topic." hahahaha I love it! Seriously, it keeps me remembering why I am here and what I am doing. She is an amazing missionary and I can't wait to learn so much from her!

Ok well I love you all!! Keep up the great work! I know that their are people in your lives that are looking for the gospel but don't know where to look! :) Give 'em help by opening up your mouths :) I love you all so very much!!!

Love

Sister Stones!


No comments:

Post a Comment